Wednesday 31 August 2011

Inspiration


Sometimes all you need is a little push. Or simply a fantastic idea which you can implement without having to buy very much at all. In my case, simply some double sided tape.


Spend some quiet relaxing time going through magazines which were going to end up in the recycling bin and find those magical images which help create these wonderful bits of tape.


The lure of the envelope was too hard for me to resist. I just had to join in you know?


Thank you Ali, and of course Kirsty for such great inspiration. It's just so pleasurable making something with only tape, paper and scissors. Back to basics crafting!

6 comments:

Made in Suisse said...

Genius! Merci pour ton commentaire l'autre jour sur mon cardi x

girls who like to gorge said...

What a great idea! This looks great! xxx

Ali said...

Heee! Addictive, isn't it?

Rachel in Odd Sock House said...

Pardon me for my ignorance but - what are they ? Am I just having a thick morning? Please enlighten me!! Thanks xx

Petit Filoux said...

You use them as you would sellotape - only this is a lot prettier! Have you seen the japanese tape they sell in the shops? They go for an absolute fortune considering what they are, so this is a nice and thrifty alternative!

Rachel in Odd Sock House said...

Hello, thank you so much for telling me what they are!! x