Monday 22 August 2011

Transformation no. 1

It all started as a bunch of flowers given with much love, and even more youthful innocence...


Because they were indeed fake flowers... but regardless, they were admired and enjoyed, and treasured they have been for the last 6 years...


Until some scissors got into my hands and an idea popped into my head...


Much better I reckon, don't you think? That way, they're not stuck in a corner of the living room, but enjoyed each and every single day. It can't be a bad thing to be reminded of young and innocent love, surely!


ps if you like the look of that little blue table in the top photos, keep your eyes peeled for Transformation no. 2 later on in the week!

2 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

The roses certainly look better displayed more naturally. I adore real flowers, but sometimes artificial ones are the perfect answer. I have them in my summerhouse as real ones only last a day in there because of the heat! (The same goes in my kitchen).

PinkCatJo said...

A very clever idea and a nice finishing touch to your bathroom. x