At the weekend I:
* Enjoyed lovely flowers scattered around my home. I can actually say "my home" now which is rather unerving... and terribly exciting!
* Prepared lunch for some garden helpers. The weather was good, new tools were purchased, gloves were worn (through? already?!). We've started the battle of the gardens. And we're enjoying some seasonal cuttings on the mantelpiece - I'm in love!
* Was thinking that my crochet top is long overdue. It just needs blocking and sewing up woman, get your skates on! Did I do anything about it though? Not yet, *sigh*...
* Got a little sad that we've had to say goodbye to our furry friend... and already thinking of a way to fill his
* Painted my toes red. Meant to do it in my favourite shade so far this year, Marron glace by Mavala, but a party meant it just had to match...
* Tried to make the most of the weekend and not let myself have a heart attack after the quote we were given to get the carpet changed... now, where's that lottery ticket gone?!