Wednesday 3 August 2011

The lost month

I totally missed June with the move etc. I did however carry on taking a few photos so this post will be an eye feast of this month lost to estate agents, solicitors and mortgages. And yes, I did actually mean to post this in June, but I guess life just got in the way! I think you must have noticed that, since I'm rather erratic in my posting these days! So, here goes for June...

Spending a day at the races... don't get me started on the fact that money most definitely doesn't buy class. No I'm clearly not talking about the queen here, but rather about those scantily clad ladies who thought the more was on display the better....


Enjoying an unexpected bunch of roses (they weren't really for me, we just forgot to bring them to my nan when we went to visit her! Oops)...


Indulging in my annual pea podding exercise...

The rest of the month must have disappeared in the sea of carboard boxes that became my life for a few weeks, because I can't actually remember taking any more photos...!

4 comments:

Lucy in the Clouds said...

Yay, I love peas fresh from the pod! It's always exciting to open one up and see them all nestled there, green and round and perfect - it makes me marvel about the wonder of nature :)

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous roses, I can almost smell them.

PinkCatJo said...

I love your picture of the Queen. She certainly looks regal! x

Katy said...

Looking at your photo of the peas reminded me of a question I was thinking about when I was podding some recently. They all come out of the pods as this teardrop shape, where they were joined on. So why are frozen peas spherical? Anyone know?