Sunday 14 February 2010

Three fat blokes and some cheese

Hey, bet you're wondering what I'm going on about?! Well let me show you the light!! Or more appropriately, the boards. Still doesn't make sense? Follow me...

Follow me to the land of cheese....


Oh goodness do I love cheese....


And what does too much cheese do to you? (because in moderation it's good, it's full of calcium ok!) It makes you a little chubby...


Combine the two, fold, mix and turn, flour a surface and do a bit kneading, leave to rise for a good few hours and as if by magic, you have the joy of seeing this turn up on your doorstep...



I absolutely love both of these!! The three fat blokes (les trois cuisiniers!) are in fact key holders which now live by the front door, and the cheese is a chalk board for the kitchen where we write the meals for the week!! [ordered from this supplier]

Hope you're having a lovely weekend and a happy valentines day to all!! xx

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Really cute, I love that cheese board.

Anonymous said...

mmm cheese :) Those three men sure have some spiffy checkered pants!

happy valentine's!
leanna x

PinkCat said...

So cute and fun! I love the cheeky chubby chefs. x