Tuesday 3 November 2009

Hello!

Hello everyone!! Feels like ages since I've posted here, but it's only been four days.... Hum I think that says something! Back in the office now. Feeling blurgh again. Boyfriend and I stayed up very late last night (taking into account the painful daily wake up at 6am) talking about what we should do with our lives. We have some savings, but not enough to do anything significant with it. Won't bore you with this just now, but it might explain why I'm a little sleepy and not quite with it today!

Weekend was great. Friday afternoon was busy but productive. Haven't downloaded any photos yet, but I'm sure you'll like the look of the birthday cake I made for Boyfriend. Actually, we finished it last night it was that good. And I made my christmas cake, which is now all wrapped up, waiting to be fed sherry at regular intervals!! Can't wait to try it out!! Saturday and Sunday saw us having fun in Bath. We even dressed up for Halloween. Now, I don't even remember the last time I did that. I'm not really into fancy dress. But to be fair, it was really good fun. All down to the great company though!

Yesterday we took the day off to 'celebrate' Boyfriend's birthday. Nothing major planned, just a nice day of relaxing. And you know what, the weather was fantastic. Whereas today it's all grey and wet, yesterday we had a great big sunshine and the most unbelievable blue sky. You won't believe me till I show you photos I'm sure! Talking about photos, there won't be any for today. Two reasons for that: 1/ I didn't have time to download them and 2/ I wasn't happy with any of the photos I took last night as the light was so rubbish - everything just looked yellow!

So there, no news really, in the grand scheme of things. I'll try and sort out the photos to show you at some point this week. I don't think I've mentionned it, but yesterday we took the train up to King's Lynn. Now that was an interesting place. I thought it would be nice to go back to Norfolk after our October holiday on the coast, but it was slightly different!! All I have to say is thank goodness the sun was shining, otherwise I think we might have taken the train straight back home!

Hope you all had fun over the weekend. Talk to you later x

3 comments:

The Girl said...

Ooooh intrigued to hear about Kings Lynn!

Glad you had a good weekend, sounds like you got a lot packed in to it.

Looking forward to seeing those photos that have been deemed acceptable!

Jennifer said...

That's great that you had a nice, fun, relaxing weekend.

Liz said...

I'm guessing King's Lynn wasn't the most exciting place to be on a November Monday then? It's always a shame when you try somewhere new and it doesn't quite live up to expectations.