Wednesday 29 December 2010

I'm back!


 Hello HeLlO HELLO!!!!! I'm back!!! How have you all been? I must catch up with those of you who've stayed around blogland during the holiday, but first things first, let's have a quick catch up here! I had an amazing time back in France, and even the Eurostar behaved reasonably well! The weather was pretty amazing over there too, I don't remember ever seeing that much snow there at that time of year before! It did make driving and walking a little difficult, but we managed.


The same old people grumbled and mumbled, but we rose above it and had so much fun. I think it's fair to say that "growing old gracefully" is not something that can apply to all in my family! Anyway, Christmas day was successful, the sun was shining and all went well.



Snow AND sunshine, honestly, I certainly don't remember that ever happening on Christmas day before! It just put a great big smile on my face! That, and the fact that dear old Father Christmas was very generous again this year!



Everything looked so beautiful, all the shops with amazing decorations (look at this bakery!), it was magical. So there, while I sort out my photos and my bags, I'll leave it at that for today. But there's much much more! Hope you've had a great one and look forward to celebrating the start of 2011! xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Father Christmas was really generous!
Thanks for sharing with us.

I wish you a Happy 2011!

marlene

Lucy in the Clouds said...

Glad you managed to get there and back safely, lovely pics! xx

Diane said...

I love Versailles xxxxx

The Curious Cat said...

So glad you had a wonderful Christmas time! Snow and sunshine do make a day magical! xxx PS Love the photos!