Wednesday 27 January 2010

Sunshine Award




If you've been here before, you'll know that I love going over to certain blogs, to which I occasionally link to. One of my all time favourites is The Girl and she has just given me an award!!! Thank you very much, it makes me feel very special!!! If you've never been over to The Girl, seriously you're missing out. Think amazing writting skills and excrutiatingly funny. And quite oddly very similar to me in many ways!! ;-)





So the rules are to pass this on to 12 people. I'm going to cop out of this like The Girl and award it to however many people I want. So here goes... I love love love all these blogs, so I'll just try and summarize why I always go back to them in a few words.


The Praire Girl: simply and truly inspiring


Swirly Thoughts: cute, cheerful and full of ideas


Quilt While You're Ahead: great photos, funny, simply lovely


Fancy Elastic: always chooses really cool knitting pattern which I can't help but copy!


Tollipop: another world, stunning photos, amazing artist


Do you mind if I knit: go and get your explosive daily dose of colour!


I had others to add, but they'd already been given this award! Happy Wednesday to all of you! xx





ps: Hope you've enjoyed these photos, I thought I'd dig through some I took last year in July to fit in with this sunshine award... oh summer I await you with open arms!!!

pps: Oops forgot to post the rules! Here they are:
  • The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world
  • If you are awarded this award, put the logo on your blog or within your post
  • Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
  • Link the nominees within your post
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect pictures. Just what I need this morning.
Kate

kirsten said...

Merci, Louise. What a lovely honor!

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for the award, I am truly honoured. I will definitely be checking out some of the other gals when I have some time.

Diane said...

I agree - all great blogs. Loved your burst of sunshine. I'm hoping for a great summer this year. xxxx

vanessa said...

Why thank you! What a lovely name for an award. Thank you so much for my award. I'm in there with some illustrious bloggers, which is wonderful, thank you. I've just been to Tollipop's blog, what a great read, she's very funny. Will have to click on the other links later. Your first photo is fabulous by-the-way, really great composition and colours. And the photos from your next post, of the evening sky, wonderful! Like magic. Love Vanessa xxx