Friday 2 October 2009

A Big Birthday

Definitely a big one this one. Not exactly today though, but thought I'd give it a mention as we're off on holiday tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! *calm down calm down breeeaathe!!!* - phew, sorry about that. So, I was saying! The Big Birthday. This weekend. Oh my goodness, time flies hey? I've got a little over my panic mode a few weeks back but still feel slightly unsettled by the whole thing, turning one year older - officially. I don't know what it is, I guess I'm at a point in my life when I could do anything, literally, and therefore I keep asking myself if what I'm doing now is what I really want to be doing... argh so many questions! Anyway, I won't bore you with this today, but hopefully you'll help me celebrate in style? Here we go, I've got something to help:



It's a peanut butter and chocolate cake I made last night to share with my work colleagues today. Lucky them!! Recipe can be found here. I wholeheartedly recommend it. Last time I made it for Boyfriend to take into his work (some charity thing), I got the most amazing feedback. Hopefully my colleagues will like it too!!



I hope you like it too! ;-)

So Happy Friday to you all! I hope you have a nice weekend whereever you are and a nice time next week. See you when I get back in 10 days!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hooray for the holiday, not not writing here for 10 days!) :-)

5 comments:

monica said...

happy birthday and happy holiday!!!

PinkCat said...

Happy Birthday - and have a fabulous holiday! xxx

PS: Please can we have the cake recipe - chocolate and peanut butter are two of my favourite things! x

Petit Filoux said...

There's a link the recipe up there already!!!! It's a bbc good food recipe, if you type "peanut butter cake" in the search engine you'll find it x
And by the way, I can tell you it was an absolute success - it was all gone within an hour! xx

Lina said...

Many happy returns to you!

Lizzy said...

Hope you had a very happy birthday and don't feel a day older than you did last week!! See it was easy - no different - still the same you! Look forward to reading all about your holiday. Lisa