Tuesday 1 June 2010

A weekend in L

Lost - spent quite a bit of time watching (pretty much starting and finishing) the final series. Can you really blame me, the weather was rather poor to be honest. But to be fair, I wouldn't bother if I were you, totally disappointing, such a cop out. Not impressed to say the least.

Lots of ironing. Not exactly my idea of fun either, but what can you do. My mum is coming over later this week and the pile of clothes to iron was as tall as me. Not jocking. I like to pretend that I live in a perfect house where there is no such thing as an ironing pile when she's around ;-)

Lush food at a posh restaurant on Saturday due to various family birthdays. Spent a fortune (well not me personally thank goodness!) but it was delicious. Not usually a great fan of lamb, but that 7 hour lamb was to die for. Yum.

Little bit of snooping around. There was an open garden day in a nearby village and my oh my, the gardens were superb and the houses even more stunning. Was quite shocked and totally envious!

Lack of photos I'm afraid because spending so much time watching Lost on the computer meant there was simply no time to download any photos!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ironing - Boooooo. I keep hiding mine in various cupboards around our flat. If I can't see it, it doesn't exist.

I love having a nosey around other people's gardens - especially when they are beautiful. We ventured out to a place called Hidcote Manor Garden in Gloucester yesterday. My oh my, the gardens were absolutely stunning.

mooncalf said...

I did tonnes of ironing too. And because we had guests last week I had to iron stupid bed linen. I hate ironing bed linen. But I like to keep up the pretense for the parental units as well :)

But I do quite like having all the ironing done. I like opening my wardrobe and seeing all my clothes available for wearing.

The Girl said...

Yeah ironing featured prominently in my weekend but fortunately it wasn't me, it was the boyfriend doing it! I just hide mine away when Mum's coming over.

I am stil yet to watch series 5 of Lost - I'll let you know what I think in a couple of years!

Heather said...

I don't bother with ironing - hang it up on a hanger when it comes out of the machine, give it a good shake, fold nicely and BAM, no need to iron.

Life's too short to iron!