Wednesday 16 June 2010

Purples and blues

We house sitted at the weekend and I went crazy. Living in a flat, we really miss not having a garden, and as a result, I tend to go a little mad when I see a beautiful one, especially at this time of year when everything is in bloom. So you will have to forgive me, but I've sorted out some flower posts for you. Today, we're starting with the purples and blues. Thsoe colours are so relaxing, some are delicate, others bright and 'in-your-face'. I think I love them all equally. Or maybe those little purple ones, they might be my favourites. You know the ones, one of the photos taken in that same garden last year is up as my banner. Yep yep yep :-)


Come back tomorrow to see some of my favourites, the reds!

3 comments:

Heather said...

lovely photos! Especially the foxgloves, I love that one :-D
xxx

Taz said...

that is a pretty garden :)

Unknown said...

I love looking at pretty flowers - look forward to the reds tomorrow.
x