- 10x 50g natural silver jacob wool
- 10x 50g natural jacob aran wool
- 2x 100g 80% wool, 10% llama, 10% alpaca (in two different colourways)
- 1x 100g 70% wool, 25% alpaca, 5% silk
Number of squares made: 96
Rows of edging: 3 in total (first one with clusters of three trebles, second with clusters of two trebles and final one with clusters of four trebles)
Time spent (approximate of course):
- 23 hours making the squares
- 8 hours sewing in the ends
- 2 hours setting up the blocking
- 8 hours assembling it all
- 3 hours making a border
You know what I'm talking about? Do you really? Let me show you!!!!
I L.O.V.E IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It fits nicely on a single bed and is so warm to snuggle in!!! It's got a high wool content, so a fairly high itch factor, but it's a hot blanket, meant to be used in the winter when you should be wrapped up in clothes anyway, so I don't mind! And it's mine all mine, my first ever blanket!!!
Thank you Wales for this wonderful yarn, it reminded me of my wonderful holiday in the Brecon Beacons earlier this year. I'll never forget this trip!!
Me + Go Caerphilly blanket = ♥