Monday 22 March 2010

Life and stuff

Good morning my lovelies! I had great plans for today, but unfortunately, one should learn not to make great plans. Things tend to get in the way don't they? I wanted to tell you about something I've been working on recently. Nothing much really, but maybe the start of something new. I hope you enjoy having a little look at it here and I'd love to hear what you think... But last night I had some bad news, a family relative passed away. A very sad thing indeed. So that's all for me today. I'm considering going home early. I mean, it can't be good for anyone having me crying at work in the toilets and coming back to my desk looking like I've just smoked a massive joint. Or just been balling my eyes out. Not a good look. Anyway, hope you all had a nice weekend, I'll see you tomorrow x

ps oh and I nearly forgot, thank you so much for all your comments to my last post! Can't believe the amount of feedback I got to be honest, thank you. I'll let you know what I decide to make with it when I get round to making my mind up!

14 comments:

Melanie said...

I am sorry for your loss.

Could you be entitled to compassionate leave?

When my grandmother passed away, I was able to take a week worth of leave to fly home and be with my family.

(((hugs)))

Unknown said...

I was so sad to read your news about the passing of a family member - condolences.

Take care

((BIG HUGS))x

ps - I popped over and took a quick look at your new Folksy shop - well done, your goodies look fab (especially your Alpaca neck warmers). I'm sure you'll be sold out in no time at all.

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

The Folksy shop is looking good! I do love how that site looks; much nicer than the Ebay colours!

I am so very sorry to read of your loss :( I think you'd do right to leave work early to allow you to cry with freedom.

Take very good care and I'll read you soon. Xx

Ali said...

So sorry to hear your sad news.

Shop's looking good!

A Thrifty Mrs said...

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

x

Gina said...

Sad to hear your news. Take some time for yourself.

Maddi Makes... said...

ps folksy shop = awesome!! xxx

Maddi Makes... said...

Oh bless you PF - hope you get away early, really not good being at work... especially if your boss may think you have a wee addiction going on ;-)
xxx

Diane said...

So sorry to hear that you have lost a loved one. Make sure that you get to keep something that was once theirs. I use lots of items on a daily basis that belonged to my grandparents and it makes me think of them all the time - with a smile on my face. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, you should definitely take at least the rest of the day off and grieve properly. Fantastic shop, your neck warmers are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I am very sorry for your loss...
I hope you get away early.
hugs,
marlene

Simone said...

I am sorry for your bad news. I have just had a look in your shop. You make some lovely and innovative things.x

Taz said...

I am so sorry to hear your news, my thoughts are with you and your family. x

The Curious Cat said...

Just scrolled down to this post...I'm so sorry about your loss - heading home is prob a good idea...it isn't worth the inner turmoil putting on a brave face. Hope you will be okay- thinking of you xxx