So here's my adapted recipe - thanks Lucy for the inspiration, they certainly didn't last very long!!
- 100g butter
- 50g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 100g self raising flour
- 100g oats
- a couple of handfuls of chocolate chips
- Place the butter, sugar and honey in a pan and melt on a low-medium heat until the ingredients are melted. Give a good stir to combine.
- Add the flour, oats and chocolate chips. Stir well.
- Place small tbsp of the mix onto a lined baking tray (I managed about 20) and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake at 180C for 12-15min, until lightly golden.
All I can say is that these will definitely be made again - so simple and so so scrumptious!