My crochet skills are however a little iffy at times, and I struggled with the pattern provided. Not one to be defeated, I just made my own!
This is so simple, and so so quick. I hope you enjoy my first ever crochet pattern!
- yarn (2 colours is best)
- appropriate size hook for the yarn you're using (I used a 4mm)
- sewing needle
- Chain 3 stitches.
- Make 15 trebles into the first loop (originally the cast on stitch).
- Link up to the second stitch from the start with a slip stitch.
- Change colour and chain three.
- Made 2 trebles and one double crochet into the same loop.
- Slip stitch through the next loop.
- *Made 1 dc, 2 tr and 1dc in the next loop. Slip stitch through the next loop.*
- Repeat ** until you've come round full circle.