Wednesday 26 August 2009

Happy thoughts!

Right, I've come up with an idea for a couple of posts. Today's the first of the series and it's going to be about little things that have made me happy recently. I'm going to be well behaved (and trying not to be too boring!) so I've limited the number of items to 4. That's not much is it. Quite reasonable I reckon actually ;-) - so go on, have a read and let me know what makes you happy at the moment!

1/ All things ginger (humans and cats included, biscuits excluded) - no photo to illustrate this I'm afraid, I haven't seen a ginger cat in ages and didn't want to ask Boyfriend if I could take a photo of his hair ;-)

2/ Colourful lines that recently appeared on a section of a pavement on my way back home in the evening. I know they're markings of services, but from afar it looks like a kid's been let loose with spray paint. Hilarious.


3/ Watching building spring up to life. Never ceases to amaze me.


4/ Dinner Boyfriend cooked for us during the week - so easy and so tasty! Sliced tomatoes, with smoked haddock and sliced potatoes on top, with a drizzle of olive oil and some cheese right at the end - YUM!!!


And one final photo for good luck, because I thought it looked really nice - and look at that blue sky!!! It's St Pancras station, walk past it every day and still think it looks absolutely beautiful! Have a nice bank holiday weekend!

No comments: