Wednesday 4 August 2010

Velcome!!

Yoo ares back? Vell how very kind of yoo! Me name is Ms Lemur and I have taken over vrom Petit Filoux vor ze day. Zee? That is me, hands up in ze air like I just don't care... Man zat peanut tastes goooooooood!!!


Look into me eyes, look into me eyes!!! I will have champagne and lobster, you will have water and toast...


Phew, all zis eating it is exhausting you know, I is not sure how much more I can take it...


Boo! A little cloze up!! Hmmm bet you're zuper jealous of me lean and mean fingers... yum


(end of me going a little mental - I'm sorry - I promise things'll be back to normal tomorrow!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wasn't expecting you to be lovin the Lemurs. I thought it'd be the Wallabies.

They are cheeky chaps and chapess's aren't they?

The Girl said...

OH MY GOD LEMURS ARE MY FAVOURITE TOO!!!!! Brilliant. We can now officially be Lemur Friends.

Great photos, I've never been able to get really good photos because they're so fast and minxy. I can't even decide what I like best about them - their fingers or their eyes.

I love them so much that one day I want to go to Madagascar and see LOADS of them. Are you coming with me?!

(There will be photos of the remaining pieces from the Embroidering The Truth exhibition but we're just waiting to get them back from the cafe. There'll be a post!)

Heather said...

Lemurs rock!

topchelseagirl said...

They are so funny.

The Curious Cat said...

Animals tend to do this to us...bring out the weird gooey side...I think it might be a form of brainwashing or mind control...scientists are researching it as we speak...Adam Douglas was on to it a long time ago with the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy...apparently mice are controlling us... Be vigilant! xxx