- I'm an only child - I never minded when I was young , but now I miss not having extra people around - so I'm determined to have more than just one child myself!
- I played the piano for 10 years - still love it and when I have enough money around, I'll ship my piano over (it's still at my mum's back in France). Stopped when I started at university basically but I'm determined not to ever give it up completely, it's just so amazing being able to play music
- I used to love calligraphy when I was a teenager - not exactly a "cool" hobby I guess, but I loved it nonetheless!
- I was bullied between the ages of 11 and 14 for being chubby - looking back at the photos, I really wasn't fat at all, I just grew up faster than everyone else and so stood out a little - I don't think I will ever be able to forgive the bullies, because they led me down a route of comfort eating that I've had to battle with ever since
- I don't eat pork. My dad is Jewish and my mum's a Catholic, but we didn't eat pork. I'm an atheist, but just can't break the habit. I can't help it, even though it's totally irrational. Occasionally drives Boyfriend a little mental when he really fancies a bacon joint and I just won't cook it - sorry!
- I've lived in the US, France and England - do you think I can add the UAE to my list after having spent a month there?!
- I feel quite strongly about not eating any processed food, but somehow, crisps have managed to be the exception to the rule. I visited a crisp factory in Spain a few years back during a school trip, but even that didn't put me off. I wish I didn't like crisps. I love crisps. Crisps are my life - ok maybe that's an exaggeration but honestly, a life without crisps would just not be worth living!!
The Beautiful Blogger award goes to:
- the Prairie Girl - this lady is simply an inspiration - she is rather amazing!
- Quilt While You're Ahead - this lady is so talented it's unfair!
And the I ♥Your Blog goes to:
- the Goddess's Kitchen - because every time I look at her blog I want to give up my job and spend every waking hour making delicious food
- I Should Have Listened to my Mother - because the title makes me laugh every time I see it, and even though this lady is a new comer on the blog scene, I love her blog already!
Thanks for reading my blog everyone!!! Makes me very happy indeed!!! xx