Monday 5 March 2012

A little organisational crafting


I went a little mad recently labelling things and getting stuff or-ga-ni-sed. Ensued the use of the cutest little pins and some coloured card to match the decor in the room. Nothing too full on, just little splashes of colour which lift the mood immensily you know?


Greens and blues came out and I love them. I actually enjoy getting magazines and other bits of paper out of those folders now. The blue ones are yet to be labelled, waiting for me to make up my mind as to whether I'll move things around first.


And I should point out, for the benefit of Mr PF on the other side of the planet, that all this crafting was done to the following tunes...


And me singing to the top of my voice. Of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your peg and star things are so pretty. Your is the second blog that I have read to feature Rumours by Fleetwood Mac.

The Curious Cat said...

I love singing at the top of my voice! Cute little clips!! :) xxx