Monday 28 September 2009

Summer....



was back for a few days last weekend. I hope you had as nice weather as we did, it was simply amazing! We definitely made the most of it: 4hours and 13km of walking!!! Needless to say, we were knackered at the end of it! But it definitely was worth it, we saw the most amazing landscapes, and I squeeled numerous times at the most amazing flowers. In this case, a picture definitely speaks a thousand words, so please, enjoy the view:






And now for the most gorgeous looking flowers...







So, what do you reckon hey? Not bad I reckon!!

3 comments:

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

Wow what wonderful pictures! I especially love the web :)
Thanks ever so much for stopping by my blog today. x

Sol said...

just popped over from Lucy's blog above.

Love the pictures, it looks like you had a great time.

Unknown said...

I have no idea how I stumbled upon your cute little blog... Probably some connection through Lucy/Attic24/Flickr... Hope you don't mind if I sign up to follow. Nothing is better than a walk in the English Countryside. I'm also a huge fan of flowers and your mosaics are great.