Thursday 3 September 2009

Colour to lift up our moods :-)

Now I don't know about you, but I'm a little confused with the weather at the moment. Ok ok I know it is now officially September, it seems everywhere you looks there are massive signs saying "summer holidays are over, get back to school!".


Now I don't have children going back to school, so I'm not feeling this as much as others, and I'm still hoping for a little ray of sunshine. But honestly, did you look out the window this morning?!!! Blustery winds - I thought a full on storm was coming our way! And then I was told it had already been - honestly, can nothing wake me up?!


Anyway, feeling a little grey at the moment. Might be due to the fact that I have been poorly for the last few days, and may be also due to the fact that it feels like winter is well on its way. Now don't get me wrong, I love staying indoors, snuggling underneath a cozy blanket with a mug of hot chocolate in one hand and yarn in the other, but it still feels too early for all that.


So there, I found a few photos that I took at while back during the "summer" on my way to work, when the sun was shining and I left the house is broad daylight, not what now feels like the end of the night. Some of the photos are of flowers from a nearby pub which are simply stunning, others from a toy museum. I've never been in, but I really should, it looks like it hides a million and one treasures...

No comments: